2014 - Present
I act as the manager responsible for a team delivering business analysis, product management, project management and data analysis to plan and deliver change across the digital marketing activities of the company. I am also responsible for working with my director and the CEOs of each division to formulate a coherent data acquisition strategy that is supported by the apps, web, email and social activities that my team delivers. Responsibilities include:
- Leading a team of professionals in multiple locations that work closely with the marketing teams of the divisions to deliver and enhance the user experience of our digital products, via multivariate tests and iterative change. These products include websites (inc ecommerce, brochure-ware and temporary landing pages), mobile apps, email marketing systems, social tools, and analytics products.
- Managing external partnerships with agencies and vendors to assist the team to deliver projects for the business.
- Review technology management, operations, change processes and partner relationships.
- Participating in the product roadmap process with the leaders of the VRL business units, working with them in a way that demonstrates excellent understanding of their needs and engenders a high degree of confidence that the desired result will be achieved.
- Meeting with internal representatives, external partners, and various focus groups to receive feedback on current products and capabilities and to brainstorm enhancements for future products and development initiatives.
- Developing prototypes and proof of concepts of new app and game concepts that further deliver the company’s goals of improving the relationships we have with our customers.
- Developing metrics to measure success of project delivery methods, ensuring projects are implemented to the client's satisfaction.
- Assisting the divisional director with budget planning and forecasting.